- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Direct B2C sales via incoming leads
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing dealers, distributors and shipyards
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams (service, production, R&D)
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Proven experience as sales manager in the maritime industry in the US (min. 5 years)
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
What you can expect from us
- Highly motivated, skilled, cooperative, interdisciplinary and international team
- Opportunity to travel to our other offices in Austria, France, Portugal and customers around the world
- Very flexible policy for working time and home office
- The company organized team building events including workshops, sailing trips and more.
Are you up for a challenge?
We do look forward to receiving your complete application including earliest starting date. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. If you should have any questions, we are happy to answer them by email: