- Develop, perform, and document required in-house hardware testing.
- Act as the main interface with the HW development team, collaborating to define appropriate quality standards when selecting suppliers and materials, identifying and preventing potential quality issues in the HW design phase.
- Oversee HW validation with external testing and certification. Stay up to date with industry standards and regulations related to quality assurance and ensure compliance with those standards.
- Act as an interface with Service and Production teams for HW-related issues, oversee the HW quality issues resolution, ensuring the implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Act as the main interface with the Production team, ensuring Production quality and process reliability.
- Ensure that supplied goods adhere to quality standards and verify that all components delivered to Production meet specified requirements.
- Experience in employing quality assurance methodologies and practices.
- Background in electrical engineering, mechatronics, electronics or a related field (masters or equivalent/higher level preferred).
- Experience defining appropriate hardware quality standards and ensure compliance with industry regulations (minimum 3 years).
- Experience with testing and validation of hardware products.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Team player as well as strong, honest and open communicator, with ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in English.
Bonus: experience in marine electronics or general interest in boating and experience working with CAD tools.
What you can expect from us
- Highly motivated, skilled, cooperative, interdisciplinary and international team.
- Opportunity to travel to our other offices.
- Regularly testing new developments on the company owned boats in Portugal.
- Flexible policy for working time and occasional home office.
- The company organized team building events including workshops, remote working in Europe, sailing trips and more.
- Subsidies for motorboat/sailing license & Klimaticket.
Are you up for a challenge?
We do look forward to receiving your complete application including the earliest starting date. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. If you should have any questions, we are happy to answer them by email: .
Legal notice: Minimum salary for this job (full time) is EUR 4.400,00 gross per month. According to your experience and education, we are willing to pay way more.